Lost-n-Found Youth is a registered 501c3 organization with the U.S. Department of Revenue. Its Employer Identification Number is 45-4153322.
- $5 could replace a lost driver’s license or GA State ID card
- $25 may replace a birth certificate
- $95 would be enough to buy a monthly MARTA pass
- $150 could buy many bags of groceries
- $3,500 would be enough to cover one full month of rent and utilities at the house
We rely heavily on the support of individual members of our community for approximately 80 percent of our funding.
We encourage you to consider making a recurring donation. Having regular, predictable donations allows us to better budget our house and client expenses for maximum benefit.
All donations are fully tax-deductible to the extent required by law.
We also accept donations of clothing and household goods at the Lost-n-Found Thrift and Consignment Store. All items sold in our retail store become revenue which is used to support street outreach, our youth center, and transitional housing programs.