LNFY’s 2018-2011 strategic plan will guide our efforts to expand our services through the addition of more transitional housing sites, expanded drop-in center hours, and educational engagement with the community in order to meet an ever-growing need.
We will accomplish this vision through these strategic objectives:
- Increase Transitional Housing Capacity
- Increase the operational hours of the Drop-in Center
- Continue to develop ongoing relationships with job sources that could help provide job training for youth
- Ensure a stable and dependable source of ongoing funds
- Build on the success of the Thrift Stores
- Continue to develop a board that reflects the needs of the agency and the diversity of the community
- Attract and retain qualified staff
- Improve information systems and technology
- Implement ongoing planning and accountability systems
The Strategic Plan sets out ambitious goals to increase funding, visibility and developing an efficient and effective infrastructure to that we can better serve the youth in our care.